GuidePedia

1
stamps-abu-zafar-md-shaleh
For 100years eastablishment,a chocolet company published it
The hobby could be anything that you enjoy by doing. People have different hobbies. I had a hobby that is Stamp collection.
The duration of this was 5-12 age. In that period I was a school going kid. The idea came when my mother got the letter from my paternal uncle who lives abroad. So that I had collected many stamps and when I saw I had some matching
stamps, then I decided to exchange with others who collects stamps. After finding out I had found two stamp collector both of them were at my age as a result by exchanging stamps we become friends. After that I moved to Dhaka from Mymensing. I bought many postal from the post office and some of them from the shop. I collected 323 stamps. At present when I see my collection I recall the memories of my past. By this activity from the childhood I knew about many countries. Here is few stamps of mine:
stamps1-abu-zafar-md-shaleh
different types of transporation

stamps2-abu-zafar-md-shaleh
the bigger stamps indicate palying chess

stamps3-abu-zafar-md-shaleh

stamps5-abu-zafar-md-shaleh

stamps6-abu-zafar-md-shaleh

stamps7-abu-zafar-md-shaleh
Their contribution can not be forgotten 

stamps8-abu-zafar-md-shaleh

stamps9-abu-zafar-md-shaleh

stamps10-abu-zafar-md-shaleh



stamps11-abu-zafar-md-shaleh

Post a Comment

 
Top