GuidePedia

0

I think the structure of the implementation is good because I have followed the instruction as per guidelines. The guidelines are good which reflects all the aspects of the implementation plan. I have tried to fulfil all the criteria of the structure and hopefully, it is organized in a nice way.
As my target group are the students who are studying and working also want to go for travelling. Their main need is to communicate with each other without having any hassle and also use for free. Another need is to do the assignments together from home. Due to the Corona situation, students can study with the implementation plan, and those are doing distant learning, they also need these tools to study.
The suggested tools are fit with the environment because if a student does not have a laptop then he or she can use those from the tablet, if the tablet is not available then he or she can use it from a mobile phone. All of the tools are supported by any device, due to the technological advancement now from a mobile we can do so many things what we were doing from the computer. To use those tools, you need a device and an internet connection. If you are living at a student apartment in Finland then internet is free to use, the internet is free to use from school and from the public library as well. I can understand there is not any constraint to use those tools.
Content can be improved in future from this blog post, if any new things pop up then readers or I can update it in comments, or I can make a new post or edit the existing plan. When I will read other students plan then I can also update my plan. The suggested tools become our necessity so in future other upcoming tools would be our necessity and we will use those and integrate new tools with the plan.
Before, studying in abroad, I used to use social media for communication purpose. Now I use for so many purposes, now social media is also using for studies. It is making our life easier. Thanks to social media and the internet, I barely use the phone to call with money. When I need to call anyone, I just call through social media.
There is a small constraint with work and social media. Those who use social media a lot they tend to use social media during work which kills productivity. It is better to use social media when someone is on break.

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top